Josh has had a hard time sleeping from the beginning, but it seems to be getting worse! His naps are never longer than an hour (usually only about 30 minutes) and at night he is waking up at least every one to two hours. I had high hopes that starting rice cereal would help him stay asleep longer, but it hasn't seemed to help. I have tried everything I can think of aside from letting him cry it out. He's a super happy energetic kid when he's awake, but his mamma is starting to feel like a zombie! Any ideas?
June 12, 1993
4 years ago






5 comments:
HaHa, Kayla that is hilarious! I will be checking your blog for suggestions too. Do you feel like a zombie half the time too? I have been surprised how much energy nursing takes...and then waking up all through the night on top of it!
Oh I am so sorry! I so remember what that was like! Levi slept through the night for the first time just before he turned 18 months. I remember waking up and thinking, "Did I really just sleep all night long?" It had been so long I had forgotten what it felt like. I wish I had some suggestions! People told me to try to put him on more of a schedule - like keep him awake and then put him down at the same time. That obviously didn't work so hot for me. Good luck!
Drug him.
Gosh! I think most little ones do this for a short or long time. I suggest you take naps when he does so you can be non-zombie!
That is so hard! You feel like you are functioning on a tank that is always half empty. Hang in there, it gets better!
Post a Comment