Lately I have been thinking a lot about our future life and family. My thoughts are probably the result of our seemingly endless quest to find a place we both agree to live, but that is another entry entirely. Anyway, I have been thinking about how many children I want to have. For a minute I had thought that if we had a girl next that might be enough, but I am rethinking that idea. I am so grateful for my sisters and the relationship I have with both of them, especially now that we are all grown up. I want my little girl (if I have one) to have that too. So maybe we'll have a couple more? Then I think Josh should have a brother. I know, I know, its a little soon to be thinking about more kids, just pondering...
4 comments:
You will have a house full of boys. Four actually.
Hey, boys like having a brother too! Ahhhh but little girls, what a blessing they are to a mothers heart, speaking from experience.
I always thought I would end up with at least one girl and look what I got but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. You always love just what you get. Your baby is darling!!!
Kayla your baby is beautiful!! I love to read you blog!
Post a Comment