Sunday, August 3, 2008

Justin and Josh are both sleeping so I thought I would take a few minutes and jot down some notes about our day. It has been a pretty regular Sunday. We managed to be late to church even though our meetings are at 1. Poor Justin looked extra tired today. This graveyard shift is especially hard on Sundays, he doesn't get home until 9am and has to go back in at 9pm tonight. I have to hand it to him though for faithfully attending church every week. I really enjoyed relief society today. It was one of those lessons that really made me think and inspired me to be a better person.

I think I am addicted to my baby, I just love being around him. I find it amusing that Justin and I have mini arguments about who gets to take him to class with them. Don't get me wrong there are definitly moments during my day when I wish I had some time to myself (i.e. when I notice the stack of dishes piling up or when I am trying to type a blog entry and he wakes up.), but for the most part he's fun to have around.

I am having so much fun figuring out how to use my camera. I hope you all are not tired of seeing pictures of Josh. My family is all back east and loves seeing pictures of him. Here are a few we took this afternoon:








4 comments:

Danielle said...

Your so funny me and Tyler used to fight about who got to go to class alone, and now my kids are all old enough to go to their own classes! Your baby is darling how old is he now?

Granny Shanny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaysea said...

I like your new style of writing. I feel like I am being allowed to read a little piece of your mind. Thank you.

Natasha said...

You either have a sweet camera or you have serious photography skills! I LOVE all the photos of your little guy. He is so photogenic! I must say the pictures of your parents are so sweet. They look so much in love. Oh, and could you have your husband give mine a call and clue him in about cleaning the house when I am gone?