Great picture of a stranger!
I am so glad you are a hacker! That's a sweet pic.
He is beautiful (and that is ok for me to say even though he's a boy because he's a baby.) And you are almost as good at taking photos as Kayla!
Oh my gosh I laughed so hard when I read that! I'm not sure why! But I found it quite amusing!! Great Pic!
Dang! Nothing new. Forever.
I feel like I am part of that movie"Groundhog Day"..I keep seeing the same thing when I open your blog page up!
you should totally update your blog, Kayla. ;)
Also, sacio should post and she should give me access to her blog.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great picture of a stranger!
I am so glad you are a hacker! That's a sweet pic.
He is beautiful (and that is ok for me to say even though he's a boy because he's a baby.) And you are almost as good at taking photos as Kayla!
Oh my gosh I laughed so hard when I read that! I'm not sure why! But I found it quite amusing!! Great Pic!
Dang! Nothing new. Forever.
I feel like I am part of that movie"Groundhog Day"..I keep seeing the same thing when I open your blog page up!
you should totally update your blog, Kayla. ;)
Also, sacio should post and she should give me access to her blog.
Post a Comment