
I read in parenting magazine that husbands create seven extra hours of housework a week. While this may surely be true, I have to hand it to Justin for how much he helps out around the house. We deemed each Wednesday cleaning day. We clean the entire house top to bottom before we do anything else. It has worked out really well, except that I often get pulled away to feed or care for Josh and Justin ends up doing the majority of the work. Thanks babe for all your help it's nice to have a clean house at least once a week!






2 comments:
He is a keeper! Better be good to him ;)!
Today is the 6th...that means it has been a whole week since your last post, and they are so good to see. I thought the photos with your camera were delightful...(don't wait to update until a new camera is in hand)
Post a Comment