Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Justin came home this morning with a bloody hand and leg due to a foot pursuit he was in last night. He ended up jumping a wall and tackling the guy. I never thought something like that wouldn't even phase me, but it seemed like "just another day at work." Interesting how one's sense of "normal" can change.

I was organizing the computer today when I got sidetracked watching videos of Josh. I can't believe how much he has changed! It was fun to see what features have stay and which are gone. I loved listening to his little baby voice and hearing his baby cry, it was also quite amusing to listen to my silly baby talk to him. I am so grateful Kaysea suggested taking videos, they are already becoming priceless!

I am getting excited about my first year as Santa. I started making my wish list for Josh today on Amazon.com. Not that he will grasp the concept yet, but it is still fun to have an excuse to shop for him. I am anxious for us to get everything figured out with our upcoming move, so I'll know where we are going to be for the holidays...

1 comments:

Erin L said...

Love it! Thanks for the invite. What a cute baby!