Friday, January 16, 2009

Fun on the Farm

It's been nice having some time to get out in the sun on these nice warm winter days! We've been trying to take a little more advantage of having a big back yard and animals to admire and play with. Everytime Kay or I even mention "outside" Josh goes wild! Yesterday Josh and I went for a long walk with my sister's dog Zoey. I'm training her for my Sis. Zoey is Josh's good buddy. Josh is pretty facinated by Zoey's big black nose and slippery tounge. Luckily, Zoey is pretty patient when Josh feels the need to grab at 'em.









Josh likes the horses too. He probably has a hard time figuring out what we mean when we say "horse", since we use the same word to describe two of his favorite things (The rocking horse and the real horses).







This Moring we had the chance to go for a 4-wheeler ride before Mom took Josh to Vegas. He thought that was pretty cool too. Of course Zoey came along with us.








3 comments:

Rob said...

wow! do they make helments that small? ;) I bet he loved it! Boys, dirt, critters and space.....sounds like heaven to me!

Rob said...

That was actually Granny Shanny, on Madamemama's machine

Kaysea said...

Josh is so lucky to be growing up in such a wonderful place with such a fun dad.