Today was very productive! I went to Vegas to do the much needed shopping I have been putting off. Living in Logandale is going to help me be a better meal planner. When we lived in Vegas I had a whole selection of grocery stores within a 10 mile radius of my house. It wasn't the most effective way to do things, but I found myself at the grocery store quite often. Things are different now, my only grocery option is in the neighboring town and they just don't carry a lot of the food I use. Josh's diet is about 99% all natural and 60% organic which is not going to continue if I shop locally. I came up with a two week meal plan and set out to stock up today. My freezer and pantry are now full of healthy, familiar foods! I will probably start accumulating more food storage as well, because I found myself grabbing a few more of everything just so I wouldn't have to drive back in sooner.
I also did a little clothes shopping with my Christmas money today. Holy smokes! I can't believe the sales that I found. It seems that every store I went to had unbelievable clearance going on. I bought quite a few things and still have money left over! Anyway, enough boring shopping talk, I'm heading to bed.
I also did a little clothes shopping with my Christmas money today. Holy smokes! I can't believe the sales that I found. It seems that every store I went to had unbelievable clearance going on. I bought quite a few things and still have money left over! Anyway, enough boring shopping talk, I'm heading to bed.







2 comments:
I love that you are in to mostly natural and organic foods - we are really trying to go whole wheat, low fat and natural on our foods lately and find some things so ridiculously high priced, but we really want to stay with it - do you have any tips for me? What are some things you really like to buy?
It would be fun to hook up sometime and do some shopping in Vegas together!
I am a horrible eater- I try not to be that way with Jordan... Anyway maybe you could give me some pointers on where to start?!? I feel really in the dark.... I would love to make the change though- for all of us!
Post a Comment