Thursday, January 29, 2009




This past week we went to Justin's family cabin in Pine Valley. It's been a long time since I have seen that much snow, it was beautiful! Josh thought it was great, this was his 1st experience really playing in the snow.
It was a bit of an adventure because we couldn't get the water turned on. Justin dug in the dark and 3 feet of snow, trying to find the water valve. He finally found it, but the pipes were frozen! We ended up driving back to St. George(about 45 min) to get water...it was still a wonderful weekend. Josh loved having a new environment to explore and Justin and I enjoyed being in the mountains and fresh air.









2 comments:

The Reese's said...

You got a lot of awesome pictures. I can't believe how much snow was there. Glad you had fun!

Rob said...

you are such a talented photographer!! I'm glad the trip went well.