Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today Josh and I went for a walk around our new home. We saw horses, cows, emus, and goats. I must say goats are creepy creatures up-close. They have crazy eyes and devil horns! Aside from the creepiness of the goats, it felt nice to get out and enjoy some fresh air and pondering time. When I lived in Connecticut I would walk/run by the ocean regularly, in Provo I replaced the ocean with the canyon. I kind of miss it. While I have yet to appreciate the beauty of the desert as much as I love the ocean and mountains, it was nice to slow down and enjoy being outside. I think I will start to incorporate a walk in our schedule. Here are few pictures. Josh still isn't sure he likes to be restrained in the stroller, as you can see from the final picture, but he was content most of the time.




3 comments:

Kaysea said...

I love your regular posting. You should continue this new patern.

Granny Shanny said...

Me too, why it might even rub off onto other family members.....
I love his little square feet, where will we find shoes for that boy? There is nothing better for the mind and soul than to get out and breath clean air. I can deal with those "creepy" goats, I have a tendency to worry more about creepy crawlies.

Terina said...

I miss the ocean and mountains too! Good for you for trying to reincorperate outdoor time into your schedule!