Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It has been a very nice weekend thus far. I know it's not really the weekend, but Justin's days off are Tues-Thurs so it is our weekend. He took an extra day off this week. I'm not sure if he's burned out on work or just the graveyard hours, but in any case it has been nice to have him around.

I went to book club today, which I am really enjoying. It encourages me to broaden my reading selections and gives me a social network. We just finished Outliers the Story of Success. It's not a book I would have picked up, but it was thought provoking and I'm glad I read it.

Josh seems to have had a big growth spurt of the brain this past week. Things just seem to be really clicking with him. It is so much fun to watch him figure things out and become even more interactive. He is walking all over the place now and is very busy. He has really picked up on sing language and is also understanding what we are saying to him more and more. I have been working on weaning him from nursing. It has been a bit of a challenge because he wants nothing to do with cows milk. Any advice?

0 comments: