He is getting so big, and handsome too! It is fun to have a cousin buddy, and that she is so close by is a real bonus.
How old is Alexa? How fun for them!!Can't wait to see him and Gavin together. :)
*HINT*You should always comment on peoples blogs. It makes them feel good. It is so fun to have cousins his same age. Lucky kid.
I was thinking that you should probably post something new.
I love this picture of them!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is getting so big, and handsome too! It is fun to have a cousin buddy, and that she is so close by is a real bonus.
How old is Alexa? How fun for them!!
Can't wait to see him and Gavin together. :)
*HINT*
You should always comment on peoples blogs. It makes them feel good.
It is so fun to have cousins his same age. Lucky kid.
I was thinking that you should probably post something new.
I love this picture of them!
Post a Comment