Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Walk in the Mud

It's been rainy and overcast; I'm glad we went to the fair yesterday. After being cooped up all morning we decided to head outside when we saw a break in the weather. It's amazing how rain can transform the desert. I love the smell of wet earth; however, I didn't consider it's ability to stick to everything it comes in contact with:



We took advantage of the beautiful afternoon to take some photos. It turns out we bought the cowboy hat as a photo prop instead of a gift for Josh. He does leave it on during brief moments of distraction.




7 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

Just keep putting it on him, he will get used to it and then you will be telling him to take it off because he will want it on all the time ;)

Rob said...

I am officially jealous of your mad photography skilz. What lovely photos.

We went for a bike ride after a rainy morning yesterday. We ran into the same mud issue.

Meg said...

Kayla he is so dang cute...great work on the photography!

Kaysea said...

These pictures should probably be in a magazine.

Erin L said...

that is so stinkin' cute! I love the hat.

Kaysea said...

Time for a new post.

The Reese's said...

He is so cute in the hat!
Adorable!