Monday, May 11, 2009

Here are the rest of the pictures from my family's visit. We spent most of the time in my hometown in southern Utah. My little sister graduated from college which was the reason for the visit. I am so proud of her!

It was supposed to be a vacation, but turned into a bit of a work week for my parents. They found their recently vacated rental home in less than good condition, and had a lot to do to get it ready for new renters. We still had fun though and found time to enjoy our time together.

Kaysea on her big day:


The boys getting their hair cut together:




This one makes me laugh:

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats to your sis! I can't believe how much you look alike.

We still totally need to get together!!

Rob said...

You're so good. I still need to get the rest of my pics up.