Monday, May 25, 2009

Update

I haven't posted for a while, things have been pretty uneventful around here. We are enjoying Justin's work schedule and have fallen into a nice routine. We find ourselves outside most evenings going on walks or just sitting in the backyard enjoying goodies from the garden. We have picked beans, zucchini, asparagus and sweet peas thus far. The apricots are also getting ripe. Josh loves them and heads to the tree as soon as we go outside. He did manage to swallow a whole pit before we could get him one day! That resulted in a trip to the doctor and x-rays. He survived and is doing fine. I took this pictures of my niece out in the garden. I thought they turned out pretty cute! (We planted and care for the garden with her family.)



Josh continues to entertain and amaze us. It is so much fun to watch him learn and grow. He is talking a lot, and is very expressive and curious. He doesn't seem to have an ounce of fear in him, that makes things fun, for the most part. He has entered an age of testing boundaries and limits. He went through a biting phase which I am happy to say seems to have passed! Oh and a few people have asked me if the mirror broke. In case you are wondering it is still in one piece!

1 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

You should put this on the Lowry blog...they, like I, would be so jealous of the produce you already have! Most of us are just wishing for things to start really growing!