The Christmas season is in full swing around here. What a wonderful time! I have been so very much in the holiday spirit this year! I love having a little person to share all the magic and joy with. Christmas shopping is quite fun when you only have one toddler who is very easy to please. I can hardly wait to see his excitement on Christmas morning!
I gained a deeper appreciation for my dad this year as I wrapped hundreds of seemingly endless lights on our tree. He lit our 18+ foot tree each year, a task that to me now seems unimaginably daunting. That tree was the source of great pride and joy in my childhood heart. Thanks Dad! Josh is intrigued by our tree, and all the decorations. It has has taken on a bit of a sloppy appearance due to his constant rearranging. Oh well! I have realized that I need a few more kid-friendly holiday items. Thank goodness my mom sent this little treasure in the mail:




Josh thinks it is fantastic! He and Alexa play with it everyday. I have to smile when I hear them saying, "where'd baby Jesus go?" She also sent these super cute winter jammies that she made. Isn't she talented?!:


I had planned to write a bit more, but I am heading to bed instead!






1 comments:
Loved the update! Need a tree picture too. (some people are never satisfied)
Post a Comment