Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I about jumped out of my skin tonight when this toad came bounding out of the weeds I was pulling! Josh was quite intrigued, though it took a few minutes to decided he acutally wanted to hold the little guy.





4 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

National Geographic quality I'd say.
Papa Bear

Emily said...

That would have made me scream - not much into squirmy things. :)

Kaysea said...

I'm going to lose this summer's photo contest. By the way, we need to decide this year's location. Somewhere unique. Not just down town. Think about it.

Rob said...

We found a frog about that size on our porch like a month ago...maybe longer...and Gavin STILL talks about it all the time. Every now and then we'll walk by the spot where we found it and he'll launch into this big story about the frog. It amazes me that he remembers it so clearly.