The more I live the more I am convinced it is the little things that really make the difference. Things like planing my day, getting ready for the day, nourishing my spirituality, getting outside, being social, exercising, etc. all make my life significantly better. Because these things are so simple they are also very easy and simple to neglect. Lately the weather has been beautiful here in Vegas, and it has been just the little thing I needed to pull me out of my post holiday, pre-partum blues (if that's such a thing.) It may just be my tendency to view the past through rose-colored glasses, but I don't remember feeling like this when I was pregnant with Josh. In my mind it was time of increased energy and happiness. This time around it has been a constant challenge to maintain a balanced emotional state. In any case I have been so very grateful for the beautiful weather we have been enjoying lately. Josh and I spend as much time outside as we possibly can. We have picnic breakfasts, and sometime lunch, we go on bike rides and scooter rides, we even take our books outside to read.









1 comments:
Hurrah for vitamin d! Can't begin to express how much we would like to be closer - to share this time up close and personal. We love you much!
Post a Comment