I posted this last week and when I opened my blog the next day it was gone, there was a partial draft saved in my "drafts" but most of the writing was gone. I know I posted it because other people saw it. What in the world!?? Anyone else have problems with blogger last week? Here it is again as best as I can remember:
"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured"
-Gordan B Hinkley
As I've been sorting through last months photos this quote kept coming to my mind. Here are a few of our fun/silly pictures from April:
It was especially good to see my dad not just back to his old self but his new and improved old self, even more full of life, energy, and new perspective. Josh and Grandpa at the park:



Using my mom as a horse:

Justin and Josh at Hoover Dam:


Best way to get Josh to smile: let him make all the funny faces he wants and eventually he will start laughing at himself:


This was my first week solo with two kids. Things went fairly well, we even ventured out to our new library and the store a few times. Having a new baby both slows down and speeds up my pace of life; I am forced to slow down as I sit for hours nursing (definitely getting caught up on my reading list), then I speed through the house trying to catch up on all the chores (or I ignore them a little longer to play play doh or make believe with my favorite 3 year old!). Sometimes I want to cringe as I see all the laundry piling up or consider the less than stellar meals I have prepared, but I am sure we will eventuality find our new groove . I had lots of company this past month including my little sis, my dad and my mom. My mom was able to stay for most of April which was a huge blessing! She did lots of laundry, cooking, Josh entertaining and baby lovin'. I didn't realize just how helpful the company was until it was gone. Claire is still an easy baby, but seems a lot more demanding without all those extra arms to hold her when she's fussy. Not complaining, just sayin'...
"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured"
-Gordan B Hinkley
As I've been sorting through last months photos this quote kept coming to my mind. Here are a few of our fun/silly pictures from April:
It was especially good to see my dad not just back to his old self but his new and improved old self, even more full of life, energy, and new perspective. Josh and Grandpa at the park:



Using my mom as a horse:

Justin and Josh at Hoover Dam:


Best way to get Josh to smile: let him make all the funny faces he wants and eventually he will start laughing at himself:


This was my first week solo with two kids. Things went fairly well, we even ventured out to our new library and the store a few times. Having a new baby both slows down and speeds up my pace of life; I am forced to slow down as I sit for hours nursing (definitely getting caught up on my reading list), then I speed through the house trying to catch up on all the chores (or I ignore them a little longer to play play doh or make believe with my favorite 3 year old!). Sometimes I want to cringe as I see all the laundry piling up or consider the less than stellar meals I have prepared, but I am sure we will eventuality find our new groove . I had lots of company this past month including my little sis, my dad and my mom. My mom was able to stay for most of April which was a huge blessing! She did lots of laundry, cooking, Josh entertaining and baby lovin'. I didn't realize just how helpful the company was until it was gone. Claire is still an easy baby, but seems a lot more demanding without all those extra arms to hold her when she's fussy. Not complaining, just sayin'...






1 comments:
for a while last week one of my posts didn't have any comments on it, even though it had had 3 the day before. But they are back on there now.
Post a Comment