Friday, March 2, 2012

DITL 2-10-12

I wake up early today. The peace and quiet of a sleeping house and the promise of a new day feels good. Most mornings I am woken up by my children any "me time" comes at night after everyone has gone to bed. Those nights I am tired, yet I crave the alone time so much that I stay up far to late just to have it. I much prefer this early morning energized me time. I clean out the fridge,

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug


read my scriptures and inspirational thoughts:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
browse ideas on pinterest for some Mom and me preschool time I have been trying to organize for Josh:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Today is grocery shopping day. Everyone is still sleeping so I decide to get it done early. I love Trader Joe's! It is so nice and organized first thing in the morning.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Come home to find everyone awake watching Justin fly his RC helicopter.
Photo & Video Sharing by<a href=
we eat breakfast:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I help Josh with morning chores and getting ready for the day. Claire watches:Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
We play pretend that involves rescuing men from all sorts of near-death experiences like crocodiles, mean men, and cliff falls.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I enlist Justin to take my place so I can get some cleaning done
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I start the laundry. Including a bunch of Claire's too-little clothes that are to be packed away, time is flying so fast:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Claire goes to sleep. I tackle my room. We got home late from a week-long trip to Cedar City, the extra laundry, luggage, and laziness makes it look like a bomb went off.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I don't quite finish before Claire wakes up:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

She is very happy. I get her ready for the day. She plays with her stuffed rabbit while I try to snap a picture. This girl loves her stuffed animals so much! She gets so very happy and excited when she sees them, instantly showering them with hugs and kisses:




Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Lunch
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We head to the park to try out our new kite. It is a success! Claire wants desperately to hold it:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Josh rides his scooter around the park, but gets distracted people-watching:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Swings! Swings are Josh's favorite thing at the park. This park only has two swings, he will patiently wait for a LONG time for a turn!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug






Justin goes to get the car fixed while the kids and I return our books to the library and get more
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We have dinner, bathtime, and stories.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Goodnight!

1 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

I LOVE ditlS! I can't believe how fast they are growing up....you may need to do ditls more often, just so I can keep up!