Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Armor of God

This Sunday we stayed home from church because we had all spent the night coughing.  Josh  busied himself creating some armor inspired by his new knight toy ( I love how he's always coming up with plans and projects). I decided to create a little impromptu lesson about the armor of God so we could have bit of religion in our Sabbath   It was a good way to spend our afternoon, he was so excited about it and couldn't wait to "put it on the computer so Grandma could see!"  Here's our finished product:

2 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

Joshua David this is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Once you have the armor of God you are ready to take on the role of strippling warrior. I am sure your Mom will be happy share that lesson with you too. I am missing you something fierce, you are a real light in our family. Love You, super squisher ((((HUG)))).

Natasha said...

Nearly every time I see your blog, I am inspired by you. You motivate me to be a better mom - to be a little more involved, a little more creative, and to take advantage of the moments.