Josh and I made a gingerbread house yesterday. Not sure why we have never done this quintessentially Christmas activity before, but I think we will make it a tradition, we had so much fun!
Josh's favorite part was this robot who is, "hiding from Santa."
Josh was so excited to leave this gift for Claire last night, he couldn't wait to see what her reaction would be. It is the left overs of our gingerbread house making, a cookie, water, and his dinosaur. The letter says, "to Claire Love Josh"









3 comments:
So what did she do!? Did she love it?!
Also, SOOOO cute houses!
Glad you found the time to make these and a new tradition! Super cute.
They woke up before me, so I didn't get to see the initial reaction, but she was quite upset with me when I took her candy away to eat breakfast :)
Post a Comment