My sister Kaysea came for the long weekend. We love having her here and miss her as soon as she leaves! One morning during her visit we went to check on the kids to find them in the middle of a stuffed animal rescue mission in the bathtub!
June 12, 1993
4 years ago







6 comments:
There is a video of this and you need to post it.
Claire has gotten taller! But appears to be fearless, look at that water line. Good thing she had her own private rescue hero with her. The things kids can come up with to do are amazing.
I'm extremely frustrated by your lack of posting. Extremely.
The rest of Kaysea's statement should read...said the pot to the kettle.
That's it! You either post something by the end of the day (Saturday) or I'm bringing Josh a puppy for his birthday next weekend. I'm not kidding. Say. It. To. Heavenly. Father.
http://provo.craigslist.org/pet/3596408498.html
I'll do it...
Post a Comment