She appears totally immersed. I am so glad! There is nothing like getting lost in a good book. Cute puppy, looks like he is pretty low maintenance. Good choice ;0)
and sheds and tracks mud on the floors. I say stick with the stuffed ones. Maybe a lizard though. He's been a pretty successful and low maintenance pet.
6 comments:
She appears totally immersed. I am so glad! There is nothing like getting lost in a good book. Cute puppy, looks like he is pretty low maintenance. Good choice ;0)
:)
However, mom, not a good choice on the puppy.
What's wrong with the puppy?
Kaysea believes I am a mean mom because my children do not a dog that breaths (and poops)
and sheds and tracks mud on the floors. I say stick with the stuffed ones. Maybe a lizard though. He's been a pretty successful and low maintenance pet.
I only believe true things.
You are mean. (In case you didn't pick up on what I was implying)
Post a Comment