
Today I have been organizing the pictures on my computer. I am so grateful for digital cameras! Remember when you had to pay for film and developing? It was so much more expensive and if you were like me you would only end up with a few good pictures per roll. After being extremely selective about which pictures I would actually print off to scrapbook I had a wopping total of 243 , and those were only those taken since J's birth in February! While I enjoy scrapbooking as a hobby and creative outlet, it is beginning to feel more like a task then pleasure. There is no way I will put the time into staying caught up ( Wyndee I don't know how you do it!). I decided instead to purchase these super cute photo albums to put them in. I'm very excited!






6 comments:
What a beautiful (in a manly way) boy! The only thing missin' is a Granny Shanny squeezing him! Photos in books beat photos in boxes any day of the week!
That's the way to go! That's all I do, photo albums! And really when you are gone and your family is looking at picture, are they going to care if they are surrounded by pretty things or just that they are there? At least that's how I justify it!
I love how you organized the pictures on this page! You are amazing.
I agree; albums are the way to go.
CUTE albums. Even CUTER baby! He is so photogenic. I'm with you on the whole digital photo thing. If you find you miss scrapbooking at all you should look into doing it digitally too. Much cheaper, cooler, less cluttery.
Those ARE cute albums!
And that baby!!! He's adorable!! I miss him, and you, so much!
-Chelsea
Those albums are totally cute! I don't think I will ever be caught up with my pic's, until I discovered Digital Scrapbooking... we need to get together, I can show you how easy fun, and inexpensive it can be.
Your little guy is so darn cute, and getting big!
Post a Comment