Well I am finally jumping on the bandwagon and starting a blog. We'll see how often I actually post :).
Today was my 26th birthday and probably the most uneventful yet. However, I feel more blessed than ever before! I was walking around the neighborhood with my little one, and just felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude. I never knew that motherhood would really bring me true joy. It has been one of the most challenging and wonderful experiences of my life.






4 comments:
Happy Birthday, i totally forgot! Being a mom is very amazing... Your little guy is so adorable!!!
I'm happy you jumped on the bandwagon! I'll never have to talk to you in person. Think of all the anytime minutes you will have now!
I'm so happy you have a blog now!!! Your little one is so cute!!! I love the pic!!!
Know just how you feel....a certain baby girl born June 2 did the same thing to me! Love ya sweetie....ENJOY!
Post a Comment