Thursday, June 19, 2008

Is that what I think it is?

Justin was off work today and we decided to run some errands together. We left the house in a bit of a hurry. I threw my hair in a ponytail and grabbed some clothes out of the clean laundry basket. After going to the bank, and grocery store we decided to grab some lunch. I got up to fill our drinks and noticed some white lace hanging out of my pant leg. I couldn't believe it, I had underwear hanging out of my pants! They must have somehow been in the dryer with my jeans. How in the world had I not noticed the whole morning?!

5 comments:

Wynd said...

You are pretty tricky, and you put a smile on my face!

Natasha said...

OH MY GOSH! Thanks for the laugh!

Kaysea said...

Why are you surprised? This has happened to you before. Right?

Anonymous said...

haha...you goofball!

Terina said...

That is awesome! I've had underwear fall out of sheets when I've been a a clients house setting up for a massage! So embaressing! Too funny!