Josh and I spent most of the day at my friend Wyndee's house. We were planning to work on scrapbooking/picture organizing, but ended up mostly talking and taking care of our little ones. It was a good day. I love Wyndees company, she is one of the nicest people I know. I came home expecting to find Justin asleep (he worked a grave shift last night) but instead found him cleaning the house! What a pleasant surprise.
I was thinking today about how much I love the phase of life that Josh is in. We don't have to worry about discipline or anything like that yet. We just get to take care of his needs, love him and have him love us back. Anyway enough rambling for one night I am going to head to bed!
June 12, 1993
4 years ago






3 comments:
Could you send J here to clean next?
I LOVE all your pics! Your little one is too cute! I was reading though my journal from CT last night, and I was reaing about you in there! I realized how I miss you! You were always someone I LOVED to hang out with and talk to! You were so insightful and kind. Such a deep thinker! It made me wish I could pick up the phone and talk to you about life! You little man is so great! I'm proud of you hubby too! That must be a challenge!
YOu are so sweet! I also had tons of fun just chatting. Can't wait to play again! Love the new pictures!
Post a Comment