Justin was looking at our blog last night and asked me why I don't post the "good" pictures of Josh (he's not a fan of the nakey diaper look). So here are a few of his favorites:
Kayla..this is Tanya Rasmussen I have tried to look at your blog before but it was private but then I clicked on it and now it is unprivate (if that is a word) and now I can see your CUTE BABY! It is still kinda wierd that we are all grown up and having kids and stuff but anyways...my blog is private so if you want to check it out send me an email middleguy@hotmail.com (ha! Remember when Natalie Taylor made that address for me my freshman year of hs and I am still too lazy to change it). I would love to hear from you. Tanya
6 comments:
I love that first picture of Josh. His eyes are so cute they almost look fake.
what a cute little man!
Kayla..this is Tanya Rasmussen I have tried to look at your blog before but it was private but then I clicked on it and now it is unprivate (if that is a word) and now I can see your CUTE BABY! It is still kinda wierd that we are all grown up and having kids and stuff but anyways...my blog is private so if you want to check it out send me an email middleguy@hotmail.com (ha! Remember when Natalie Taylor made that address for me my freshman year of hs and I am still too lazy to change it). I would love to hear from you. Tanya
Cute, cute, cute!!! I just love baby pictures!
So glad Daddy put his two bits in...these are cute shots!
Um..you can just tell him they are ALL cute!
Post a Comment