My little sister Kaysea is coming home this week! She has been in Washington DC nannying for the summer. My whole family moved to DC last year and it has been a little lonely being the only one out here in the west. I can't wait for her to get here!
June 12, 1993
4 years ago






7 comments:
In my opinion Kaysea is leaving...wahhhhhh. But I am glad you 2 will have each other.
She is a nice person. I would be happy to have her with me all the time.
Holy cow she is all grown up! I can't believe that! And she is like stinkin' drop dead gorgeous. And I had no idea that your family moved. . .but it will be fun for her to be closer to you.
:(
Waaaaaa!
I'm so sad that she's leaving here. I'm kind of in denial about it still.
Whole family as in mom, dad, everyone?? Why? So if you sister is 'coming home' where is that?
It is my firm opinion that a weekly post is simple NOT enough to fufill the longings of those that miss you.
Ha ha ha so I saw this picture and a long forgotten memory came rushing into my mind. Do you remember driving, in your truck to stake conf (I think) and your sister was with us and while you were driving she was painting your finger nails? HA HA HA
Post a Comment