Monday, August 25, 2008

Today was a very good day. It has been rainy and overcast which always puts me in a good mood. I spent most of my free time today reading about baby food. I have decided to make Josh's meals with this fun new gadget. Speaking of eating he now has four teeth, all on the bottom. I just love little baby teeth! I took this picture a few days ago that shows them (look close!).

5 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

He is getting so big! Lucky little guy, has his own personal chef, huh? Have fun!

Kaysea said...

You figured out how to use the fun new gadget?

Terina said...

Too cute! I love how us people in hot dry climets love cloudy over cast days that most people hate! It's raining right now and I LOVE IT!!!

Tanya said...

He is so cute! And I must say that your photography skills are AWESOME! I am totally jealous! My hubby bought me a fancy camera and I can't even use the stupid thing. How from Cedar are you?? Wanna give me lessons?? :)

Wynd said...

That thing looks sweet! Let me know how you like it, I would love to have a tool that does all that stuff.
Josh looks so adorable, always!