Thursday, August 7, 2008

Playin' in the Grass



Today we put Josh in the grass for the first time. I haven't before today because I am paranoid and think that some poisonous bug or plant is going to get him :). He thought it was very interesting. He even found a treasure that I couldn't get before it ended up in his mouth!




3 comments:

Kaysea said...

A few plants in his system wont kill him. It's organic.

Tanya said...

Kayla! What a cute family you have. I love this blogging thing...it makes it so easy to stay in touch. So I am wondering when you turned into a professional photographer. Your pics are so cute! What kind of camera do you have? I think that you need to give me some lessons ha ha! :)

Natasha said...

Such a little explorer! I seriously think you take the greatest pictures! You could enter them in the fair or something.