I was excited when Josh figured out how to crawl, but he is into everything! I did some major baby-proofing today, hopefully it will keep him out of harm's way (note the bruise above his eye). Oh, and he figured out how to stand up in his crib, time to move it down, again!
June 12, 1993
4 years ago






4 comments:
Those overalls are cute on him.
He is seriously so cute! His face is so expressive. He looks like a little bundle of energy. :)
If you figure out the baby proofing thing let me know because for some reason my kids are always a little smarter than my baby proofing techniques.
Your little boy is the cutest! The baby proofing can be a little tricky. Marlee pulled the cap off of the "child proff" baby medicin when she was I think about 9 or 10 months old. It is amazing how smart they are. Anyway, I need to start doing yoga cause you look amazing!!!
Post a Comment