There is a community on LiveJournal called Day in the Life (DITL). You can check out there website for more details, but basically you take pics of your day and post them. I love reading ditl's because it's a look into the everyday. DITL days are every 8 days the next one is on the 25th if anyone wants to participate. Here's mine from Friday:
Not sure if he's ready to wake up
make Josh's breakfast (that he refuses)


and mine
Josh goes back to bed and I get ready
and mine
Josh goes back to bed and I get ready
Josh wakes up. Happy to see Dad is home.
not so happy to see the apples again
Practice crawling
off to baby yoga

all worn out from yoga
not for long
lunch: tomato soup with more cheese than soup

Josh trying to pull off his bib, not a fan of eating today.
Josh trying to pull off his bib, not a fan of eating today.
going on spilts with the sister missionaries

Justin works on the yard

Justin works on the yard
and does some house repairs Quick trip to the grocery store
Dinner: chicken and sweet potatoes
Bathtime!
After bathtime we have dinner with Justin before he heads off to work. Josh and I stay up for a while before heading to bed.






4 comments:
LOVE love love ditls! Try different apples, some are sweeter than others.
I love his face in all the pictures it makes me laugh, he is so cute!
YAYAY!!!!
Did you post it in the community?
I love the yoga picture!
And a million other pictures...
Kayla can you believe how fast they grow!! He is so dang cute. I hope you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment