Yesterday Josh found a treasure on the floor which of course ended up in his mouth. He swallowed it before we could get it out. Justin thought it was probably a coin or maybe a hair rubber band, but never saw the object. Josh started crying after he swallowed it and seemed to be hurting. I tried to suppress my worry, and put on my "brave" face, as we headed to the emergency room. I fed Josh while Justin filled out the paper work, which really calmed him down. He was acting tired, but wasn't freaking out anymore. When I set him on the scale to be weighed he became hysterical. After that he just laid on my shoulder and cried (a sure sign something was wrong because Josh
never lays on your shoulder). He began throwing up a few seconds later and low and behold out clanked a penny on the ER floor. The nurses got a good laugh out of that, they had "never seen one come out that way before!" True to form Josh was all smiles and energy the minute the penny was out of his system! Poor Justin, I thought he was going to
collapse with relief!
2 comments:
I never had one of you 3 do the penny thing.....plenaty of other fun adventures, just not that one. I am so glad all worked out well,with minimal truama to all involved.
Oh i dread things like that. I'm glad it came out on its own!!
Post a Comment