Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Album

We we very blessed this year. I wasn't expecting much of a reaction from Josh, but he was quite excited when he came out to find new toys under the tree (and a few I had let him play with before the big day.) Justin totally surprised me with a new camera! I was not expecting it at all, especially since we had decided not to do gifts for each other this year, he is so good to me! Hope you all had a great day! Here are a few pictures:














2 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

Wish I could scoop that boy up and give him a hug! Looks like Santa did indeed find his way to your abode. We miss you .. a lot. Love to all.

Emily said...

So cute! You take great pictures!

Looks like you had fun swimming in St. George too - I love this warmer weather! We still totally need to get together - how far are you from St. George?