Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Little Things


Well the holidays are over! We had a wonderful time this past month, but I am looking forward to getting into a routine now. I love this time of year when we reflect on the past and enjoy a fresh start as we welcome in a new year full of potential. Last night I was thinking about my goals for 2009 and decided I want to create more order in my life. I'm not sure if it was having a baby, moving so much, or just plain laziness, but I feel that my life is not quite as on course as it has been in the past. As I thought about what I wanted to change I realized that it was the little things that I want to be more diligent in. Ironically the lesson today at church was about how small wrong choices will take you miles off course. I was thinking about how small good choices will make all the difference as well.
Anyway, on a lighter topic, Justin has been slightly obsessed with the new camera. This is a bonus to me because he reads the manual, figures out the settings and then teaches me. I love these pictures we took today after church. Josh is such a happy boy, what a blessing to have him in our lives.

3 comments:

Wynd said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how big your little guy looks. I need your new address!! Miss you guys can't wait to see you again.

Granny Shanny said...

This looks like quite the camera, we will have to get all the scoop!
They are a good lookin' couple of boys you have there! So glad they are happy and you are too.

Emily said...

So cute! I love his little tie!