Here's video we took of Josh on Christmas, it's a bit long...
That cracked me up. I think you should shorten from the 30 second to 110 mark and send it in to Americas Funniest Videos. :)
Hey Kayla, I use photoshop on all my pictures. You guys are great little photographer yourself. You have the cutest pictures of Josh. I helps to have such a dang smiley baby! He is so cute.
That is SO funny!!! I need to take more video of Gavin.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That cracked me up. I think you should shorten from the 30 second to 110 mark and send it in to Americas Funniest Videos. :)
Hey Kayla, I use photoshop on all my pictures. You guys are great little photographer yourself. You have the cutest pictures of Josh. I helps to have such a dang smiley baby! He is so cute.
That is SO funny!!! I need to take more video of Gavin.
Post a Comment