Yesterday we celebrated Josh's first birthday! He was very spoiled with lots of gifts and fun. It's nice to have family around to celebrate with, he has 10 cousins that live here in town. My sister Kaysea came down from Utah too. I love it when she comes to visit and she was a lot of help getting things ready for the party. Josh thought the cake and ice cream were OK, but he loved his lollipop the most!
June 12, 1993
4 years ago






4 comments:
What a lucky boy! The "cake" turnned out wonderful! How did the other kids like it? He is such a handsome full of personality kid, aren't we lucky he is in our family? How did that year go by so quickly?
Kayla! I love your pictures! You are so talented.
Your cupcakes are so cute. I might have to do that for Jack's #1...
I love the cupcakes.... you are so creative! I can't believe he is 1 already.
Post a Comment