Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring!


I love this time of year when the weather starts getting warmer and the flowers start to bloom! I think these Ranuculus I planted are so pretty. I'm going to go cut some to bring inside. Having fresh flowers makes the house feel so nice!

6 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

ooohhhh they are so pretty! Make sure to feed those plants so you get a lot of blooms! I have to get some pots for the patio, see how inspiring you are?

Rob said...

Dude, gardening terrifies me. You should come live here and be my gardener.

Granny Shanny said...

I relly like the angle of the shot on the pink one...perfection.

Natasha said...

Jealous! We are still shoveling snow! Soon enough I'm sure I will have soil under my fingernails and dirt in my hair. Thye are beautiful. And happy birthday to your little prince.

The Reese's said...

Wow! They are beautiful. You must have a green thumb!

Erin L said...

Your happy blog got an award from me! Go check it out on my blog.