Last weekend Josh and I went to Cedar for a high school friends' bridal shower. It was nice, and a little strange to see people I have not seen in over 9 years. I swear some people never change! One of the ladies at the shower who has known our family for years started talking to my little sister Kaysea as if she were me. She was so embarrassed when Kaysea informed her of the mistake. This makes me smile and scratch my head. It is not the first time someone has mistaken Kaysea for me (ie: my old visiting teaching partner.) Or that strangers have asked us if we are twins. I can see the resemblance, but the same person?! This has only started happening in the past year. I guess as we grow up we are starting to look more alike. Fine by me if people want to think I look like her, I think she is just beautiful!
June 12, 1993
4 years ago






2 comments:
You both are! Both amazing women too.
You’re a sweetheart. And dang! I must be beautiful if I look like you. :)
Post a Comment