Josh slept through the night for the first time last night! Yipee!!! I have been waiting for this moment a long time. Now I just need to retrain my body. I still had a hard time sleeping because I am so used to getting up with him two or three times.
June 12, 1993
4 years ago






3 comments:
Yayyyyyyy! Sleep, what a gift!
I hope it lasts!
I don't know how you survived. Both my babies started sleeping woke up once until 9 or 10 months. Then I just had to let them cry it out because I could not handle the lack of sleep. It only took Ana 1 night and she only cried for a few minutes. Jack took a little longer, but he only cried for 15 minutes. Even if he fusses in the night, I only go in to his room if it lasts more than 10 minutes, but that rarely happens. I hope it lasts for you!
Post a Comment