Saturday, July 11, 2009



Justin's sister, Angela, and her children are here visiting for a few weeks. We are very much enjoying the company and the excuse to get everyone else together (two of Justin's other sisters live here). Josh loves that there are new people around and best of all, they brought a dog! Yesterday we took all the kids to the reservoir so "Uncle Jay" could take the older ones searching for critters and the little ones could play in the water. I think Josh would have stayed there all day if we had let him, he had a blast! I didn't get many good pictures because my battery died, but here are a few:


2 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

He is certainly a social little guy...or at least he likes a lot of stuff going on around him I should say! Great pics, the contrasts are super. Enjoy the busyness, I am really missing the action with you all gone.

Kaysea said...

Don't let him drowned. He has no fear, you know.