Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Virginia part 5: River Trip


Kayaking/canoeing down the Shenandoah River was a highlight of the trip! We saw turtles, blue heron, and some of the most beautiful countryside there is. This is starting to become one of my favorite traditions. Last year part of the family took the same river trip. I stayed home because Josh was only three months old and I wasn't quite ready to leave him for an entire day. What a difference a year makes! Josh stayed with my Mom who I'm sure spoiled him all day. It was so nice to spend an entire day playing and not have to think twice about if Josh was ok.






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

exciting . . .

Kaysea said...

I love that river but we should totally go over Great Falls next year!

Grandma said...

Looks like so much fun!