Two of my nieces showed up bright and early this morning with fresh picked flowers in a kitchen glass for us. What a great way to start the day! They were in and out sporadically all afternoon (one of them is visiting from St George and the other lives down the street). It's was nice to have the kids over, sometimes it gets a little quiet around here with just me and Josh.
I have been very motivated to clean and organize lately. During Josh's nap I finally took care of all the laundry that has needed folding and organized my closet. I pulled out all the clothes that I have been holding onto but never seem to wear, including all the ones that I keep imagining are going to fit again soon. Then I organized what was left by color. It looks very nice, organized, and a little sparse now.
I also wanted to share these pictures of Josh. This week he has taken a special interest in his stuffed animals. I find him putting them all to sleep on the bed or rocking them in the chair. They are our constant companions while reading, doing laundry, or playing. He always needs all three, a lion a tiger and a bear, who he identifies with an intense "roar!".








5 comments:
Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh my! I love the pics, he just oooozes cuteness and spunk, Good Job!
That picture with Josh on the chair with his animals is so cute!
It looks like he starting to get some hair back.
Time for a new post. :)
Here here, well stated Sacio! It is indeed time for a new post.
Post a Comment