Wednesday, August 12, 2009


We have never replaced our vacuum in four years of marriage, but last week it gave out and stopped sucking. Today Justin arrived home from work and surprised me with a Dyson! You know you have moved into a new phase of life when getting a nice vacuum feels like Christmas!

3 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

---It is purple, Josh will LOVE it!
So glad you got it, I well remember the day when I was overjoyed with a new vacuum, but my Dad always said "you need the right tool for the job". Just think of it as your new power tool!

Kaysea said...

I guess this is a sign that you are the one to take Penny and Smokey. You're a saint!

Terina said...

Oooh sounds too familar! 4 Years of marriage, one vaccume that doesnt work anymore, looking inot a dyson. You may see a very similar post on my blog soon!!!