Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Music



Josh has always responded well to music, he has had very specific song preferences even at two months old. "Five Little Monkeys" became my saving grace in the car many times when he was a baby. It was like magic the second I pushed "play" he would stop crying. He notices the music playing in restaurants and stores, always pointing it out and often dancing along. His current favorite is "Grandpa's Farm" he will not fall asleep until I sing it. Here are some pictures of him listening to the ipod, his new favorite "toy".


3 comments:

Rob said...

SO CUTE!!!
He has really changed lately. He's looking so much older!

Granny Shanny said...

He is getting to be a little man!
I wonder how he would do with nap time and music playing...he used to love it when he was a wee one.

Kaysea said...

These could be an advertisement for Ipod. He really should be in commercials.