Saturday, October 17, 2009

Michigan trip continued: Picnic in Canada



The Canadian border is a mere five minutes from the church meetinghouse, so after church on Sunday we decided to spend the afternoon in Canada making it number four in my list of countries visited (stopping in a country for an afternoon picnic still counts, right?). Though it was a bit chilly we enjoyed a picnic that eventually attracted a number of hungry seagulls. They would snatch the bread right out of our hands! I think we ended up feeding the birds more than we fed ourselves, but a great time was had by all!

Justin and his parents:


Josh's cousins Briley and Chase:




2 comments:

Granny Shanny said...

I have to say that it looks more like Justin is on a mission, with his parents visiting, rather than the other way around! Love the pictures, we miss you all something awful!

Rob said...

You are such an amazing photographer!
I LOVE that first pic.