We celebrated Josh's birthday last Saturday. He kept telling me it was his "Happy Day". We had a little party at our house with lots of cousins, ice cream cake, and fun. When I saw this roller coaster I knew he would love it. I was worried, though not surprised, when Justin set it up on the hill so it would be more fun. He was right it is much more fun going down the hill! He had a blast, and even the older cousins went for a few rides. I am quite certain his favorite part of the day were the balloons we bought. He carried them with him for most of the afternoon, he even took them outside for over an hour without letting them go, riding his new toy and running all about.
June 12, 1993
4 years ago

















3 comments:
Looks like a fun birthday. And what a great present!
What a happy boy! He is getting so big. Can't wait to see him, I think I am seriously in need of a Joshua hug!
What great pictures. Brynlyn thinks she could really use a roller coaster. Josh is so cute! Glad his birthday was a fun celebration.
Post a Comment