This weekend we planted a garden. I have been itching to get some plants in the ground for a couple of weeks now and was happy to finally get it done. I wouldn't call myself a green thumb by any means, but I am counting on getting better at it each time I try. I love the prospect of growing fresh veggies in my own yard!
Josh was quite the helper carrying the plants for me and shoveling dirt all over the place. He was stepping on some of the newly planted tomatoes when I told him we need to be soft with the plants. He bent down pet the little leaf and gave it a nice little kiss.







1 comments:
Wish I could be planting with you, I really miss not having a garden. Love the picture, odd how it makes me remember a little girl that could come up with some memorable "mugs" herself!
Post a Comment